Wednesday, 5 April 2017

Easter SATs Revision

Easter SATs Revision Homework

To keep your brains razor sharp and to give revision opportunities for the upcoming SATs, you have a range of tasks to work on over the holidays.

Mrs Lawrence's Class:

  • you have some paper based revision questions to complete.

Mr Faithfull's Class:
  • the SPaG test is all about remembering some of the keywords and phrases so I would like you to complete a study guide. We will be using this in our learning after the holidays so it is vital this task is completed. Further details can be found by clicking on this link:    EASTER SPaG REVISION
  • every child has been set four pieces of MyMaths homework - the activities focus on a range of questions based on things we have learnt over the last few years. I would expect everyone to attempt at least two pieces.
If you have any questions, you can post a comment to this blog and I will reply.

Mr Faithfull

No comments:

Post a Comment