Universal Orlando:
The day out at Universal was
great; definitely with the new Hogwarts Express travelling to another great
park, Adventure Island. When we got to the park, we went straight to Hogwarts
express. Sadly though, we had to wait about 40 minutes as the ride didn’t open
until 10:00 am. Thankfully it was worth the wait with a very convincing Harry
Potter experience!
After the Hogwarts Express we went to ‘Diagon ally’
and it was AMAZING! There were all the traditional shops including Olivanders
and more.
Although their rides are fabulous, their food
is alright but not as tasty as other parks in Orlando. Also, it is very highly
priced and I would go as far as to say it is a rip off.
Also there are minimal water fill stations so
be prepared with water and do not buy from stands as this can cost up to double
the amount as if you were at wall mart (go there for everything you need prior
to your trip).
Also, if you are not staying
at the park, remember where you are parking then you will not have to unlock
your car to hear where it is!
You can buy merchandise but it is very
expensive and in my opinion is not really worth it. In conclusion, Universal was
great and I would give it a 9/10 and also I would go back again.
“A lovely day out with
the family”
Today we had a lovely day out with the family at Adventure
Island at Southend. There were rides appropriate for all age groups. My five
year old son and my two year old daughter both loved it.
The Cow Jumped Over the Moon, which my daughter enjoyed the
most, is great fun. Rage, which is my all-time favourite ride, is extremely
scary and exciting but it too scary for little children. Claw was very
frightening and fun. Shockingly, my son loved Time Machine however I hated it because
I don’t like being upside down!
I had a
great day out and I recommend Adventure Island to you because it offers a wide
variety of exhilarating rides suitable for all ages. Unfortunately, if you go on The Cow Jumped Over
the Moon too often (like I did) you might feel queasy.
I would rate this theme park 10/10.
A great day started here.
In Southend
we had an amazing day. We ate some delicious chips on the beach and we also
enjoyed all the rides in Adventure Island. This is why we enjoyed them:
Rage is an
extremely enjoyable ride which goes high, low and round. It can be very fun but
some people didn’t like it. That meant there was some mess that delayed the
ride because it was cleared up slowly. Handily, if you get hungry after woods
there is a cafe next to it.
My top 4 rides:
1- Claw (although claw is frightening,
it is really, really fun)
2- The cow jumped over the moon (based
on the well-known nursery rhyme) is suitable for I think any children under 7.
My 5 year old loved it.
3- Motorbike ride (it spins a lot whilst
you rest on your motorbike)
4- Sky drop (when it goes up you feel
fine until it drops down. It then starts the fun. I think it is suitable for
anyone that isn’t afraid of heights.)
I really do
recommend to go to Adventure Island in the future. It was very enjoyable and
fun, the queues were also short which meant we could visit more rides in the
time we had. We would defiantly go again!
TOP FIVE RIDES AT
ADVENTURE ISLAND
Here are the
top five rides at Adventure Island in my opinion
Number 5:
Claw
Claw: Claw,
the ride where you feel like you are being grabbed by a claw, is fantastic in
addition the queue is simply short and the ride is amazingly wonderful.
Number 4:
Time Machine
Time
Machine: This ride is very good and worth the wait (we waited 5-7 minutes).
Number 3:
Scorpion
Scorpion:
Many people love this ride furthermore I am one of them. It is very adventurous
how it wobbles when you move around the circuit.
Number 2:
Vortex
Vortex
especially good because of how it go’s upside-down and round and round.
NUMBER 1:
RAGE
Rage: Rage,
in my opinion, was the best one because you have a thrilling, exiting time on
this ride and it is the only roller-coaster that takes a picture of you.
In
conclusion, I would certainly recommend this theme park. The experience my
family and I had was amazing and it was a fantastic trip.
STAR RATING: ****
Blackpool Sandcastle Water-park
I enjoyed Blackpool Water-park (which is also called Sandcastle Water-park) very much. It was a great way to
spend a few hours in Blackpool and the rides took a 10 minute wait to get on,
which is not very long for a theme park of its caliber.
My favourite ride was the Dueling Dragons which went exceptionally fast and gave you a rush of Adrenalin whilst
being not too scary. I appreciated the feature of buying tickets for the scarier
rides or for the gentler rides, furthermore the gentler rides are cheaper so
you aren’t paying the same for fewer rides.
It is enjoyable and I recommend to go for the whole day; there are
dining areas so that you will not get hungry, also there are souvenir shops to
buy a memoir of the enjoyable occasion.
I, an eleven year old, thoroughly
enjoyed this water-park and would very much like to come again. I would advise
everyone who admires this sort of thing to go there!
**********
(9/10)
Atlantis
the Palm Dubai Hotel Water Park
Location:
Dubai, tip of the palm.
The Palm Dubai hotel water park was let down by the actual
hotel but still held a place in the top 21 most enjoyable parks with a place of
19. The water park includes five different rides (water slides) which all need
rubber rings to go on which aren’t comfortable for younger children.
An appreciative part in the travel from the Palm Hotel to the
water park are golf cart style buggies which take you multiple places if you manage
to catch the driver’s attention. This travel is a great alternative for walking
on foot, it also makes your journey quicker.
I do advise bringing your own towels. The reason for this is
because the towel hut which provides fresh warm towels for guests is placed where
the sun can easily get to it and, unfortunately, the member of staff who hands
out the towels isn’t very rapid so you’re left in the open sun to burn.
Luckily, there are no queues for the swimming pool, water
circuit or rapids which links to the water circuit with an over strengthened
pull from a branch. However, the other three rides have queues which last up to
five minutes.
There are age restrictions but in my view they are unsuitable
for the rides. I will also have to stress that on a conveyor belt which takes
you back up to the top of a ride, safety has not been thoroughly considered!
I would have to say that the Palm Dubai water park rides
aren’t for everyone and because of that it may only earn 6.8 out of ten. The
question could be asked shouldn’t there have been more attention to the smaller
things?
CALYPSO
One of the best theme
parks in the world. It’s the biggest in Canada. There is water fun to be had
everywhere on its 100 acre plot. Gargantuan slides; a rapid river run; Canada’s
biggest wave pool and even a 250m long flume. You won’t have time to be bored.
Vertigo
Looking down from a
height of 250m, Vertigo is a terrifying ride. An 80° drop, nearly vertical,
this ride is not for the weak.
At first I was
nervous going on it however once I did it I was buzzing with excitement and did
it again.
Hot Dip
A long, thin,
spirally tunnel awaits you before dropping into a huge bowl corkscrewing round
it. After that you get emptied, head first, into a 5 meter deep Jacuzzi. This was my favourite ride which I went on with
my cousin.
Boomerang aka (what
slides up must slide down)
On a six person raft you
plunge into a dark tunnel before it shoots you out and up the 90° wall. Then
let gravity do the rest. This is a really good family ride and I would suggest
it to all ages.
So there you have it
one $65 million theme park, one bucket load of fun and a great day out for your
whole family. If you choose to go here it will not disappoint! I would rate
this park
*****
Cadbury
world, in Bourneville, Birmingham, is a fun day out for the whole family!
Half way through this amazing journey you will be taken on a
ride that will show you Cocoa Bean World (for the younger guests).
When you enter this magical building you’ll be given
chocolate to eat on your trip ahead.
Near the end of your tour you’ll be glad to know the fun
doesn’t end there as you will be watching a 4D chocolate experience!
If you are lucky you might bump into a massive cocoa bean so
you could be told where the best places are for today.
At the end of the tour you will have your head buzzing with
chocolatey facts!
My name is Ciara, I live in Essex with my mum, dad, brother
and pet rabbit Bettie.
My top 5 Universal Studio rides/entertainment
These are
some of my favourite rides in Universal Studio. It is easy to move around the
parks.
1. Most of the rides are for older
children but there are some for younger children.
2. Some of them have long queues that
sometimes last for 2 hours or more, consequently, you might miss the other
rides.
3. There are also great shops where you can get
anything from Harry Potter merchandise to Spider-man clothes and toys.
4. It is an excellent idea to buy a fast
pass as it gets you on the ride quicker and you can go on as many times as you
want.
5. The Spider-man ride is amazing. It’s
a cart in front of a screen but you feel like you’re really there and you help Spidy
fight villains and save the day.
To sum up
the park it is an amazing day out for the whole family and the memories will
last forever
From Bayley
aged 11 from Essex
Top 3 roller-coaster
Here are my
top 3 roller-coaster rides which are based on Thorpe Park.
The third
best ride called wipe out. It’s got amazing views. You’re allowed 4 people in a
cart and you feel like you’re going of the edge. Also you normally wait 2
minutes to get on the ride.
The second
best is time machine. It swings you round and round. You normally wait 5
minutes in the line.
The best is swarm
it’s got 3 hoops it goes upside down. Your legs hang down and it is normally a wait
of 10 minutes in the line.
Thorpe Park,
were my 3 rids are from, has tans of space to park. Additionally there are ice
cream stands, cafes and shops. My rating that I am giving 4.5 at of 5 stars.
Did you enjoy Thorpe Park like I did?
TOP THREE THEME PARK RIDES!!!
I am writing about
theme parks to decide what the 1st best, the 2nd best and
the 3rd best rides are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
THE SMILER
I would suggest that the best ride in England is the SMILER because
it is very fun and enjoyable and it has a lot of advertisements so it is very
popular. Astoundingly, it has 14 loops in it and it gets better every time, it
can’t be beaten.
The SMILER has lots of seats so you don’t have to wait as long
as you would for any other ride. Amazingly, the SMILER is twenty two
meters high. I would rate this a 9 out of 10
RAGE
I would say that Rage is the 2nd best ride because when it
is raining it is still working and running. Also when it is raining there is no
line so you don’t have to wait. Amazingly, it goes straight up with-out falling
off and then it goes straight down and nearly up-side down!
In 2009, Andy, a presenter for the Children's BBC show Blue Peter,
rated Rage as the most thrilling roller coaster in the United Kingdom. Andy, who
wore a heart monitor to record his physiological reactions, reported that the
rollercoaster was less scary than other rides, but offered really intense
excitement all the way through. I would rate this an 8 out of 10
Dragons claw
Dragons Claw is
amazingly scary and it has a lot of turns and you might be sick so be careful.
When I went to Adventure-Island we got in the car and my little brother James
was sick all over the car. Then we had to get the car cleaned. I would rate
this a 7 out of 10 By Albie!!!
Thorpe
Park
Day Out
Thorpe Park is a brilliant theme
park for all ages, with enjoyable rides and attractions for the family. The one
I went to is situated in Staines near Heathrow. When I went to Thorpe Park it
was a fun and exciting time for my brother and me. We went during the busy time
of day, leaving us with only a few rides to go on.
When deciding to go on a few rides,
we noticed a clear sign reading how long we had to queue for each one.
Unfortunately, the queues were very long, they were around one hour long; there
were many people there. Consequently, due to the long queues, we had less time
to attend any other rides.
The attractions at Thorpe Park
weren’t just roller-coasters, but water rides, pirate ships, cinemas and many
over varieties. I personally thought this was worth the money, considering
there were many rides to go on and things to do, even if you didn’t like
roller-coasters. There were relaxing rides and thrilling rides, and I thought
the heights were the suitable restrictions. Also, there were small towns built
in the park containing the arcades and shops. I recommend Thorpe Park for
everyone.
The delicious food at Thorpe Park
was not all junk food, but a range of restaurants and cafes full with tasty and
delicious food, which was very good compared to other Theme Parks. The signs
pointed out where to go clearly, and the parks also provided signs with maps
on, to direct you through the park.
Throughout the day, other
attractions were available, such as winning a prize from scoring a goal, and
even climbing. However, the one thing I
was concerned about was the fact that we had to pay extra for a few
attractions, in addition to paying a LOT of money for the Theme Park as well as
rip off parking!
Overall, the day was fun and
enjoyable. I rate Thorpe Park three stars out of five – there were a few bad
things, but more good points.
A DAY AT ADVENTURE ISLAND
Adventure
Island is an amusement park for all ages and all heights. I went with my mum,
dad and two sisters and had an amazing time. Adventure Island is at south end
sea front.
We arrived
at Adventure Island nice and early at about 10 o’clock. We left at about 7
o’clock and still didn’t get to go on all the rides! The rides were amazing and
there were lots of different variety suitable for older children and adults
however I think there should be some more rides for younger children. Some of
the queues were really long but some were really short. The burgers and the hot dogs were only two pond fifty and were delicious. YUM! For the money I spent
it was a good value day out for the family. My rating out of 10 is 8 and a
half. All of the rides were really fun.
Overall, it
was a good day and I would definitely recommend it for all types of families
whether they’re small or tall.
If you want
a thrilling day out then visit adventure island.
Thorpe Park / Theme Park!
My two
friends and I went to Thorpe Park for my birthday when there was a deal on for
twelve pound fifty. Unfortunately only half the rides were open. Thorpe Park is
near stains by the m25.
When we went
to Thorpe Park everything was amazing… till we went on the stealth! We came off
all injured a bruised cheek stiff neck and a bleeding gum. However the queues
for rides were short, (the longest we had to wait was 5 minutes.)
Sadly, not
all the rides were open and the ones that were weren’t very good. The best one,
in my opinion, is the swarm. Luckily, when we went, the carpark was free but it
would normally be £5.50 for the whole day, even if you are only there for an
hour or two.
Even though
some of the rides were fantastic the net underneath (to catch scarfs and things
that fall off the ride) had a few bolts from the roller coaster making it
dangerous and less secure to be on.
Overall,
Thorpe Park is decent, if you have a money deal, but be careful! (Not all the
rides are fully built) I rate 6 stars.
My top 5
rides at Thorpe park
Thorpe Park,
which is one of the best theme parks in the UK, is located in Staines. I went
to Thorpe Park on the 18th may 2015 and it was AMAZING. These are my
top 5 rides at Thorpe Park.
1. SWARM – Swarm is a loop to loop ride and
is based on a plane crash.
2. STEALTH – Stealth is the UK’S highest
ride and one of the fastest rides in the UK because you go at an outstanding 70
mph.
3. SAW –Saw is based on the movie so it
has a lot of scary features in it but were really good.
4. TIDAL WAVE – Tidal Wave is a very good
ride if you want to get wet =) .
5. COLOSSUS – Colossus is a very
exciting ride because of all the dips and tricks.
In conclusion all the rides at Thorpe Park are amazing when
the queues aren’t long. All around I had an amazing day I do recommend those
rides because they are some of the best rides there I would not recommend them
to little ones just in case. I gave all these rides five stars. I hope you
enjoy your time at Thorpe Park when you go.
MY REVIEW OF
OASIRIA WATER PARK
My family
and I visited Oasiria, Marrakesh, Morocco on 18th May 2015, while on
holiday in Morocco. Fortunately, it was a Monday, so as to meaning that, it
wasn’t crowded; there was very few queuing opportunities. Out of the Ordinary,
we arrived at the wrong place; however it didn’t matter as it was a great day
out, and one of the best days of the holiday.
FACTS ABOUT OASIRIA
. Oasiria
opened in 2006 making it a relatively new theme park.
. Inside the
water park, is a tasty cosy café (although it is rather pricey)
. In the
splash pool is a wave machine that turns on for 5 minutes every now and then
(Inexperienced swimmers are not permitted in the Splash Pool, while the wave
Machine is on).
. Oasiria
has a free shuttle bus which runs from 10am to 6pm inclusive.
STAFFING
QUALITIES
In my
personal opinion Oasiria was run very well, and the staff were kind, caring and
would have a good laugh with you. Also, they were highly competent in language
skills which was good if you wanted communication.
MY TOP 5
ATTRACTIONS AT OASIRIA
5. Cobra; an
amazing twisty slide with a colossal drop at the end, however needs to have
more speed.
Rating: 7/ 10
4. Splash pool; marvelous if you want to cool off, chill out and most importantly have fun!
Rating: 7.5/ 10
3.
Multipistes; great for a race and the extra effect of spraying water helps too!
Rating: 8/10
2. Rio Loco;
A great rubber ring ride, going down a long steep hill=amazing fun
Rating:
9/ 10
1. Camel Slide; Steep, bumpy and 40
meters high, what does this mean; out of this world!!!!!!!!!!!
Rating
9.5/10
I loved Oasiria and I would definitely recommend it; I had a
significant time and I hope you do too.
Written by Ben Green
Top 5 roller coasters
1. rocking roller-coaster/ Disney land 10/10
This exhilarating ride, is inside, so you do not get as good
a view. Amazingly it still gets my top spot for sheer thrill. I would definitely
recommend it to you thrill seekers out there.
2. Space Mountain / Disney land 9/10.
Space Mountain is a visually spectacular ride, you get taken
on a journey through the cosmos, how could you not want that?
3. Thunder mountain / Disneyland 8/10
Thunder Mountain is a mine cart experience, round a mountain
with dips and dives it is so fun.
4. Rage / Adventure Island 6/10
The rage is a classic coaster with loop the loops and big
drops. I would recommend this to anyone.
5.Saw / Alton Towers 6.5/10
This ride is a spooky coaster where you go through traps, how
fun does this sound?
Top
three rides at the Siam water park
Recently I went on holiday, which was in Tenerife,
where I experienced an amazing day out with my family. In this review I will be
explaining my top 3 rides and why from my amazingly awesome trip such as; The
Wave Machine, Water Manioa, and the Lazy River. Here they are in reverse order.
THE
WAVE MACHINE
The Wave Machine is an exhilarating ride which I
would highly recommend to those who are strong swimmers. When I went on the
ride the remarkable waves came crashing towards me, either you have to duck
underneath the waves or jump above them.
WATER MANIA
My second favourite ride is water mania, during
the process
Of queuing we had to get ourselves one mat each
this felt a bit like a doormat! To get to the top we had to climb three flights
of hard rough stairs in a blazing thirty degree heat. When we finally reached
the top it was time for our go. We put our mats down and slid all the way to
the bottom. I would recommend this to children over seven years of age.
THE
LAZY RIVER/RAPIDS
The lazy river, which is a phenomenal ride,and very
relaxing, until we got to the rapids were everything changes! My favourite part
was the rapids even though I got a lot of water up my nose. There was also an
exit if you didn’t want to go on the rapids.
In conclusion the Siam park is very good and only charges thirty pound for a whole day. They also have a souvenir shop and restaurant on site. I give the Siam park a five star rating and hope that you will visit one day
Top 5 rides
Smaller at
Alton towers is a very fun ride expect a queue as this
ride is popular it is a
fun ride worth the wait I rate this ride 8 out of 10!
Wipe out at pleasure
wood hills is really fun ride with thrilling
views. It looks scary but it’s not
I recommend this ride and rate it 7 out of 10!
Space ball
in Ibiza is a very fun ride for 2 people at a time I rate
this ride 4 out of
10.
Hobbs pit is
a very scary ride with men with googly eyes jumping out in the dark I recommend
this ride and rate it 7 out of 10.
Snakes in
the grass is a fun roller-coaster witch goes very fast I
recommend this ride
for any age I rate It 7 out of 10.
Lovely day
It was a lovely day at the theme park and all
the rides were amazing and especially the water ride.
We got to the theme park at 11:30 in the
morning and the first ride we went on was the terrifying roller coaster which
was in England and we were worried. Eventually, we got on the roller coaster
and it was stunning so when we got off we went on it again. We rated this a 9.
The next ride we went on was the water ride
which is my favourite ride of them all and was really fun and we got our hair
wet because we go upside down and under us is water so when we go forward our
hair goes in the water. We rated this ride a 10.
The WORST ride we went on was called the
caterpillar ride and we went on it and it was boring because it was for 6 or 5
year olds. We rated this ride a 5.
Sadly, it was the end
of the day and all of us had a thrilling time at the theme park. We all thought
that this theme park was spectacular
The adventures of pleasure wood hills
It was a
great day. The rides were amazing. However, the only thing that was bad was
that the queues were very long, some were up to 30 to 45 mins.
These are
some of the things that I liked about pleasure wood hills: it was a great day
and we had great fun on the rides. It was a great experience for me and my
children. There were lots of suitable rides for my 2 year old and 3 year old
even though as they are not very big.
These are
some of the things that I didn’t like about pleasure wood hills. The food was
nice however it was very unhealthy, pretty much all of the food was junk food.
I would like to see and improvement in this matter. Some of the queues were a
bit long on some of the rides, they were up to 30 to 45 mins until we could get
on the rides. It was worth the wait.
Although, it
was a great day I would like to see in a improvement with the food and the
queues. I give the theme park a four star…
TOP FIVE THEME
PARK RIDES
SMILER
I suggest that the best ride in England is the Smiler because it has 14 loop the loops in a row. It is a very
enjoyable ride and it gets better every time and also has lots of seats so you
can get more people on the ride. Amazingly, Smiler is the
biggest investment Alton Towers has. 9 out of 10
TIME MACHINE
Personally, I think the second best ride
is Time machine because it spins you really really fast. Did you know that on
Time machine you spend more time upside-down than the right way up? The ride
only has 8 seats but you won’t have to line up for long because it’s a fast but
furious ride.7 out of 10
DRAGONS CLAW
Dragons Claw, which is one of the most
thrilling rides in England, is extremely scary. The reason why it’s scary is
because it spins you really fast up slide down and lifts you very high. There are
sixteen seats and it straps you in really hard so you don’t FALL OUT. 8 out of
10
COBRA
Cobra is a fun ride. What you do on
cobra is spin around on a massive made cobra and go up and down and spin around.
Like all rides of its type, riders sit in a bike
position in seats at the edge of the platform. The platform spins and travels
backwards and forwards along the track at a sensible speed.7 out of 10
JAWS
When
I went to America I went on a ride called Jaws. On Jaws you’re in a boat and a
fake shark keeps on knocking the boat and it tries to capsize you. To make it
more snazzy it squirts out fire and it makes you even more hot. The ride also
has splashes from the shark and you get really wet but the heat dries it off.
6
out of 10
Disney is a definite
If you are
looking for a fantastic holiday away chose “Disney” the kids love it and so do
the adults!
The queues are sometimes long but it’s always worth it even if the rides
are short!
My top 5
rides!
1. Space Mountain
2. Rock ‘in
roller-coaster
3.
Expedition Everest
4. Splash
Mountain
5. Tower of
terror
Space Mountain,
which is a thrill ride, gives you a fun and exhilarating time as you travel
through space. As you enter Rock’in roller-coaster a video of a band is there
to welcome you into the ride you then get into a “limo” (which is actually a
roller-coaster cart). The ride fetcher’s two loop the loops and glow in the
dark road signs.
In my
opinion Disney is a must do, it is great fun and the location, being in
Florida, gives the family an experience of America too!
No comments:
Post a Comment