Year 6 2017/18 have begun their learning journey - 'The capacity to learn is a gift; the ability to learn is a skill; the willingness to learn is a choice.' Our children make the right choice!
Friday, 7 October 2016
Day 5 - Kingswood
The children have completed their last set of activities this morning - wall climbing and team tech. I will post some photos later. The bus is about to depart for our journey home . . . See you soon! Mr Faithfull
Just like to say thank you to all staff who attended the trip! Morgan had a fantastic time She learnt so much . And had loads to show and tell me on trip and photos! 😊
Just like to say thank you to all staff who attended the trip!
ReplyDeleteMorgan had a fantastic time
She learnt so much .
And had loads to show and tell me on trip and photos! 😊
Hope you guys had fun! I miss kelvedon so much. Hope to come and visit soon! Wish I was still at kelvedon.
ReplyDelete